I am Akemi Geary and an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.
I share and teach how to make beautiful cards and 3D projects
using Stampin' Up! products and sell their products.
Today I made a cute dog shadow box
with printed paper from Stampin' Up!'s New Suite "Playful Pets "
(Annual Catalog page 40-42).
If you love dogs and cats, or know someone who has pets
"Playful Pets Suite" is for you!
Playful Pets Designer Series Paper includes
12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 6 double-sided designs.
12" x 12" (30.5cm x 30.5cm)
I love the printed pattern paper!
So many cute dogs and cats.
I just cut them out with scissors and attached onto the cards.
Stampin' Up!'s Paper Snip is so sharp and does a great job to cut out small images.
In a short time,
I cut out those cute dog and cat images.
"Your friendship is a blessing"
I though this sentiment is perfect for this project.
I stamped it on the Real Red Cardstock with Versamak Ink.
Then I used the White Emboss Powder and used the Heat Tool to settle.
The Sentiment is from "So Sentimental Stamp Set".
There are 9 cute and unique dogs in 9 squares.
I had so much fun decorating each square with dog characters.
My favorite one is this.
Which one is your favorite?
Here is the Shadow Box Instruction
· Each square is 3”x 3” with a layer of the pattern paper 2-3/4” x 2-3/4”. (upgrade option: use the die from “Layering Squares”)
· Decorate each squares using Playful Pets Trinkets, Trim Combo, 3/8” Real Red Double Stitched Satin Ribbon and the cutouts from dies.
· For the sentiments, I used “So Sentimental Stamp Set” and “Pampered Pets Stamp Set” and Heat Emboss with White Emboss Powder. I used “Stitched So Sweetly Die” to cut out.
· Cut out 9 dogs from the pattern paper “Playful Pets Designer Series Paper” with scissors. Attach dogs on Each Square with Stampin’ Dimensional.
· Place 9 squares on 12” x 12” Cardstock or pattern paper 1-1/4” off from the edge. The space between squares should be ¼”.
I hope you enjoyed this project.
I will share the cat shadow box tomorrow!
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Have a wonderful day!
Be sure to check The Clearance Rack
You can find up to 60% off sale products.
Paper Pumpkin Kit "World's Greatest"
Subscribe by August 10th and Join My Paper Pumpkin Party
Who are the "World's Greatest" People in your life?
Have you let them know how much you appreciate them?
You can in August with a handmade card from the August Paper Pumpkin kit!
If you are in the US and do not have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator,
I will mail the catalog for free.
Click here to Download Catalog
Annual Catalog (Sales Period: June 3, 2020- May 3, 2021)
Beginner Brochure (Sales Period: June 3, 2020- May 3, 2021)